Thursday, June 5, 2014

Thing 9 - Twitter

Thing 9 - Twitter

I will admit that it was a little daunting figuring Twitter out. The profile was easy enough with Alicia's tutorial and through those I understood the concept. When it came to actually tweeting I sought help - I spoke with David Collett and Alexa Mazarakis for a little input as to what I was supposed to be doing. I learned two very different ways to approach twitter so I would suggest asking a friend to sit down with you for five minutes and get the low down.

I will use this professionally and have already read some very interesting articles posted. I will use it to broaden my academic articles and finding great material and keep up on events in the world. I will explore this throughout the summer and find more people to follow.

Thanks.

My handle is debettencourtw

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first tweets! It's a great idea to talk with different people, as everyone uses Twitter in slightly different ways. Hopefully the high school will continue to grow its Twitter presence and can start to be a regular part of the ISM community!!

    ReplyDelete