Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Thing 5 - Screencasting iMovie

Thing 5 - Screencasting iMovie

I created a screen cast for iMovie - it is the most basic one but I liked it. I found screencast-o-matic easy to use once I got help downloading it to the computer. I think the free version is enough for the way I would use it. It was fun. I think I will use this and hope to become a little less nervous - I did this recording around four times. One of the reasons was I had audio issues on the iMovie not the screencast and decided not to worry about it in the end. My first recording was um..spectacular and so I rerecorded with less ums.

 http://youtu.be/BOiu9ELuXgw

Here is my youtube connection I hope it works.

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, this is great. Thanks so much for posting! I will be referring back to your tutorial, as iMovie is something I'd like to learn but definitely need to start with the basics. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete