Thursday, April 16, 2015

Final Reflection...Teach it!

  • In your "Teach It!" post, reflect on your experience. Who did you teach? I taught Gene MacLachlan About me. I taught Robert Butcher how to do the imovie as well as voicethread. I felt confident with both of these as I use the movie maker application quite a bit now that I learned for classes. About me was more feel your way through but it was easier than the time I created a post on how to do it. 

  • They responded well. Gene said he was creating an about me account and Robert has yet to create the video but I'm hoping he will soon. I think once he uses it he will like it and use it for different activities in the classroom. 

  • Thanks for all your hard work!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Wendy,
    Cogratulations on completing the program! I'm glad that both Robert and Gene were interested in pursuing their own use of About.me and the video tools. I think sharing with others is the key-- once people start to see cool stuff friends/colleagues are doing, ideas and capacity grow and spread. I will miss you next year!!

    ReplyDelete